PUN ON MOURINHO

Journalist: You were beaten black and blue by your former team!

Mourinho: I think it doesn't take any team so much to beat an Epl side sitting gallantly on the
14th spot of the table after 7 games, GD: -3...
Journalist: Do you blame it on your poor performance in the EPL? Considering your team is
the defending champion!
Mourinho: I don't know but I blame Wenger for putting such a bad performance against a greek
side @ the emirates...
Journalist: You didn't watch the game!
Mourinho: I could feel it...
Journalist: Is that why Chelsea lost?
Mourinho: I don't like your question, but the best team lost...
Journalist: Chelsea has won only 4 games in the last 10 games! How do you stop Southampton
next Saturday?
Mourinho: I will throw 10 men behind the ball...
Journalist: You mean "pack d bus"...
Mourinho: Yes! We are best at it...
Journalist: Thank you Jose!
Mourinho: Thank Wenger...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FPL TEAM SELECTION BREAKDOWN BASED ON PRICES AND POPULARITY

BOTS VS EXPERTS: PREDICTING THE BEST TEAM FOR GW34

BOTS VS EXPERTS: PREDICTING THE BEST TEAM FOR GW3